The action of the National Games 2023 in the Coffee Axis and Thursday’s day left a positive balance Cauca’s Valley by achieving a good sum of gold medals in disciplines like football, wrestling and tennis.
The first had its definition in the female branch in the Hernán Ramírez Villegas Stadium from Pereira. The Vallecaucanas achieved a resounding victory in the final 4-0 against Risaralda. The goalkeeper closed the account Luisa Agudelo with an impressive bow-to-bow shot to secure the gold.
As for tennis, Valle won the singles both male and female. In the first, Nicolas Barrientos rose to the top of the podium by beating Santiago Perezby Risaralda, while in the second Yuliana Lizarazo she took the gold medal against the Santander Maria Juliana Parra.
See also: (Video) The great goal of the under 17 goalkeeper of the Colombian National Team that Puskas could fight
Finally, Jackeline and Tatiana Renteria They met expectations and won in their respective fighting categories to increase the supremacy of Valle del Cauca in the National Games.
In this way, the delegation reached 55 gold medals So far in the contest and along with Antioquia, they are the only ones that they exceeded the margin of 100 metals total. The closest is Bogotá, which so far has 22 gold medals in the competition.
You may be interested in: Pogacar throws a dart at Vingegaard and Roglic for the Tour: “Second place motivates me again”
National Games 2023: this is how the medal table goes after day 6
1. Valle del Cauca, 118 – 55 gold | 32 silver | 31 bronze
2. Antioch, 117 – 37 gold | 38 silver | 42 bronze
3. Bogotá, 80 – 22 gold | 23 silver | 35 bronze
4. Santander, 41 – 12 gold | 12 silver | 17 bronze
5. Boyacá, 20 – 11 gold | 5 silver | 4 bronze
6. Risaralda, 30 – 7 gold | 9 silver | 14 bronze
7. Norte de Santander, 14 – 6 gold |2 silver | 6 bronze
8. Bolívar, 21 – 5 gold |9 silver | 7 bronze
9. Casanare, 9 – 4 gold | 3 silver | 2 bronze
10. Cundinamarca, 36 – 2 gold | 13 silver | 21 bronze
In other news
“My daughter’s life motivated me to run”