From Mexico to the world! The pilot Sergio ‘Checo’ Pérez took the victory in the Saudi Arabian Grand Prixfollowed on the podium by his Red Bull teammate Max Verstappen and third-place George Russel.
Fernando Alonso had been the driver who crossed the finish line in third place, but a ten-second penalty meant that the position was obtained George Russell.
Pérez started the race from pole position in the street circuit of Jeddah Corniche Circuitalthough he lost the lead briefly to Fernando Alonso, he finally consolidated his victory.
The Saudi Arabian Grand Prix became the Mexican driver’s fifth victory in formula onehis fourth with Red Bull.
Saudi Arabian GP: This is how the drivers’ championship goes
Max Verstappen set the fastest lap on the last lap of the race at the Jeddah street circuit and seized the bonus point that allowed him to continue as leader of the drivers’ championship.
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull Racing) – 44 points
- Sergio Perez (Red Bull Racing) – 43 points
- Fernando Alonso (Aston Martin) – 27 points
- George Russell (Mercedes) – 21 points
- Carlos Sainz (Ferrari) – 20 points
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) – 20 points
- Lance Stroll (Aston Martin) – 8 points
- Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) – 6 points
- Esteban Ocon (Alpine) – 4 points
- Valtteri Boots (Alfa Romeo) – 4 points
- Pierre Gasly (Alpine) – 4 points
- Kevin Magnussen (Haas) – 1 points
- Alex Albon (Williams) 1 point
- Yuki Tsunoda (Alpha Tauri) – 0 points
- Logan Sargeant (Williams) – 0 points
- Nyck de Vries (Alpha Tauri) – 0 points
- Nico Hulkenberg (Haas) – 0 points
- Guanyu Zhou (Alfa Romeo) – 0 points
- Lando Norris (McLaren) – 0 points
- Oscar Piastri (McLaren) – 0 points
Saudi Arabian GP: This is how the constructors’ championship goes
The Red Bull team leads the Formula One championship thanks to the advantage it has achieved with Max Verstappen and Sergio ‘Checo’ Perez.
- Red Bull Racing – 87 points
- Mercedes – 41 points
- Aston Martin – 35 points
- Ferrari – 26 points
- Alpine – 8 points
- Alfa Romeo – 4 points
- Haas – 1 points
- Williams – 1 point
- Alpha Tauri – 0 points
- McLaren – 0 points