- Father’s Day in Spain 2023: when is this special date celebrated?
- Spain: 10 destinations to get away with the family to celebrate Father’s Day
Next Sunday, March 19, the Father’s Day in Spain. This date was chosen to honor all parents since this is also the St. Joseph’s Daythe father of Jesus of Nazareth.
During this date, people usually visit their parents and send them a present, while other people decide to send them a message through social networks or WhatsApp.
Because of this, in this note we present some messages that you can send this March 19.
messages for father’s day
- Some heroes don’t have capes. We call these dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- I have a hero who can do everything, his name is dad.
- Thank you for teaching me to walk through life by your hand. Congratulations, dad!
- A father is not the one who gives life, that would be too easy, a father is the one who gives love.
- You are a king without a crown, a superhero without a cape, but it doesn’t matter, for me you are all that and much more.
- Thanks for putting up with my nonsense for so long, dad. Congratulations!
- For the most important man in my life because, without you, nothing would have happened. Thanks Dad!
- Thanks to you I have managed to be who I am. For giving me everything I have and for always being my example to follow, I love you, dad!
- From the north pole to the south pole, there is no father like you. I love you Papa!
- I could tell you with a rhyme, or maybe with a flower beauty, but I’d better say it with my words: dad you are the best!
- Dear Dad, Our relationship means a lot to my dear therapist.
- A father like you can’t even find it on Google! Happy Father’s Day.
- Congratulations, dad. Not everyone can boast of having a son like me.
- Thanks dad for teaching me more than Google. Congratulations!
- Because there is no better day than this to remind you of everything I love you. Congratulations, dad!
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations that he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
- Thank you for setting an example for me by being a person with a heart, kindness and a free spirit. I love you Papa!
- Life does not come with an instruction manual, but luckily mine came with a Dad… Thank you infinitely for you my Father!
- I know that I can count on your love and wisdom to instruct me. Thanks for always being with me. Happy Father’s Day!
- Being a father is planting and putting down roots, it is teaching life hand in hand, with courage and determination. Happy Father’s Day.
On what dates is Father’s Day celebrated around the world?
According to El Periódico, these are the days on which Father’s Day is celebrated around the world:
- February 23: Russia
- March 19: Spain, Andorra, Belgium (Antwerp), Bolivia, Croatia, Honduras. Italy, Liechtenstein, Morocco, Mozambique, Portugal, Switzerland (Ticino canton. Rest of the country: first Sunday in June)
- May 8: South Korea
- May 14: Romania
- May 21: Tonga
- June 4: Lithuania and Switzerland (except Ticino)
- June 5: Denmark
- June 11: Austria, Belgium
- June 17: El Salvador, Guatemala
- June 18: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, United States, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados , Belize, Bermuda, Burma, Brunei, Canada, Cambodia, China, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominica, Egypt, Slovakia, Ethiopia, Philippines, France, Ghana, Greece, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Jamaica , Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malta, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Netherlands, Palestine, Pakistan, Qatar, United Kingdom, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Syria, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- June 21: Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Syria and Uganda
- June 23: Nicaragua, Poland
- June 25: Haiti
- July 9: Uruguay
- July 12: Argentina (Province of Jujuy)
- July 30: Dominican Republic
- August 8: Taiwan
- August 13: Brazil and Samoa
- August 24: Argentina (Mendoza province)
- September 3: Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
- September 10: Latvia
- October 1: Luxembourg
- November 12: Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
- November 12: Indonesia
- December 5: Thailand
- December 26: Bulgaria
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more