112: one person died in a fire in a residential building in the south of Moscow
In Moscow, one person died in a fire in a high-rise building, two victims were taken to the hospital. This is reported Telegram– channel “112”.
It is known that the fire occurred in one of the apartments of a residential building in Dukhovskiy Lane, located in the south of the capital. At the same time, another person tried to escape from the fire and jumped out of the window.
According to data The Investigative Committee for the city, at the moment it is known about two victims. Both men were taken to the hospital for treatment. According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was a faulty electrical wiring. The fire is being investigated.
In turn, the eyewitness said that the apartment in which the fire occurred was handed over to couriers. His words lead Telegram– REN TV channel.
Earlier in March, a fire broke out in a residential high-rise building on Malaya Kalitnikovskaya Street in Moscow. One person died as a result of the incident. His body was found by firefighters after putting out the fire. The preliminary cause of the incident called careless handling of fire when smoking.