WHEN DO YOU PAY THE ECONOMIC WAR BOND IN MARCH?
- First payment 2023: January 13
- Second payment 2023: February 15
- Third payment 2023: March 13.
WHO ARE THE BENEFICIARIES OF THE 2023 ECONOMIC WAR BONUS?
HOW MUCH IS THE AMOUNT THAT THE BENEFICIARIES OF THE 2023 ECONOMIC WAR BONUS WILL RECEIVE?
- Retirees: Bs 405.00
- Asset: Bs. 580.00.
WHAT TO DO IF I DON’T RECEIVE THE ECONOMIC WAR BONUS?
- Avoid registering the same phone number to two or more users.
- Verify that the same number is affiliated with your bank.
- Make transfers of funds or subsidized gasoline only to people registered and verified as members of your household.
- Update your profile information constantly so that the system does not detect prolonged periods of inactivity.
WHAT OTHER SUBSIDIES DOES THE GOVERNMENT OF VENEZUELA PROVIDE?
- Great Mission Hogares de la Patria Bonus (according to the number of members they vary from 54 bolivars to 162 bolivars)
- Dr. José Gregorio Hernández Bonus (81 bolivars)
- Humanitarian Childbirth Bonus (108 bolivars)
- Breastfeeding Voucher (108 bolivars)
- Family Economy Bonus (54 bolivars)
- 100% school voucher (54 bolivars and for each registered boy and girl of school age each in Bs, 43.20)
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more