Live Latino 2023 launched a new edition in the sun forum with a lineup full of both national and international proposals for all tastes, so in the middle of a musical day of several hours, it is very likely that you will be craving something to drink.
Beer It is the drink that sells the most within the facilities, although there are also other options for those looking for a more ‘hitting’ chínguere.
Remember that the payment system is via cashless, so you can load an electronic bracelet with money to make all your purchases, which also includes the official merch and food with various proposals that fit your pocket and budget.
If at the end of the Ibero-American Festival of Musical Culture you did not finish the balance, then you can request a refund.
These are the prices of beer at Vive Latino
As usual, the brand that sponsors the event is Indio, although you can also drink other brands at the following prices:
- Indian Beer (2 cans of 355 ml): 130 pesos
- Original Heineken (2 cans of 355 ml): 160 pesos
- Heineken silver: 160 pesos
- Heineken 0.0 without alcohol (355ml): 70 pesos
- Tecate 0.0 without alcohol (355 ml): 50 pesos
- Sol clamato: 110 pesos
- Strongbow rose: 160 pesos
During your transfer from one stage to another you can find authorized vendors along the way who expand the range with other types of drinks with a higher percentage of alcohol in the bar. Here some of them:
- Pulque: 130 pesos
- Black mojito: 280 pesos
- Jagermeister: 120 single weights – 240 double weights
- Bacardi Rum: 100 pesos single – 200 pesos double
- JW Red Whiskey: 120 pesos simple – 240 pesos double
- Vodka: 100 single pesos – 200 double pesos
- Tequila: 130 pesos single – 260 pesos double
- Mezcal: 130 pesos single – 260 pesos double.
Drinks without alcohol
If what you prefer is to hydrate before sweating, dancing or energy discharge, you can drink water whose cost is 45 pesos (a 600 ml bottle).
There’s also refreshments in 50 pesos and energy drinks with a cost of 100 pesos.
As the public is diverse, in the food area you will find options to enjoy something hot with a little caffeine.
you can choose a cappuccino for 65 pesos and a American or an expresso for 55 pesos; for a sweet craving you could try one milk shake for 110 pesos.