Russian troops have occupied favorable positions in the industrial area of the AZOM metallurgical plant in bakhmut, as reported by the retired lieutenant colonel of the People’s Militia of the self-proclaimed people’s republic of Lugansk, Andrei Marochko. “In the city of Artiomovsk (Russian name for Bakhmut) assault groups occupied favorable positions in the industrial zone of the AZOM metal processing plant“, he asserted to the Russian agency TASS.
Also, at least Three people have been killed by Russian airstrikes in Kherson, as reported by the Ukrainian authorities. “Today, Russian shelling killed people in Kherson that they simply went to a store to buy groceries. Three Ukrainians died. My condolences to the relatives”, has expressed the president of Ukraine, Volodimir Zelensky, during his daily speech that he delivers every night to the Ukrainian population.
On the other hand, the group of Russian mercenaries Wagner continues his advance on Bakhmutwhere he has begun to fight for control of the AZOM metallurgical company and assures be 1.2 kilometers from the center of the city, while Ukraine sends reinforcements from other regions to prevent the Russian siege from closing.
The keys of the moment:
- US monitors possible diversion of arms from Ukraine to Iran by Russia
- The Wagner Group warns of a Ukrainian counteroffensive in Bakhmut
- The EU hopes to send ammunition worth 4,000 million euros to Ukraine
- The US does not see an “imminent military threat” in Moldova
- Zelensky denies any connection to the Nord Stream explosions
- This is how we have lived day 381 of the war in Ukraine