WHEN WILL THE FIRST NATIONAL DRILL 2023 BE HELD IN MEXICO?
LOOK: Who is Qin Gang, the new Chinese foreign minister who in his first conference issued a harsh warning to the US.
WHAT WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT DRILLS
- Registration of the property on the website of the Civil Protection Secretariat of the city government;
- Previous meeting with the Internal Civil Protection Committee: report on what the drill consists of and the exercise to be carried out, verify evacuation routes and meeting points, participation of brigade members, compliance with the Internal Civil Protection Program and with the Civil Protection Family Plan ;
- Carry out the mock exercise at the agreed time;
- Activation of the alert by the Seismic Alert System;
READ: Tourist visa for the United States: what is it, what are the requirements and what do you need to know to obtain this document?
- Carrying out the withdrawal;
- Withdrawal of the ground floor and upper floors of each building, in the lower risk areas, until the end of the telluric movement and until the evacuation of the participating people to the meeting points;
- Census or count of the people and participating brigade members;
- Activation of the brigade personnel: review of the properties, to verify the possibility of re-entry;
- Order to re-enter the property: evaluation meeting of the simulation exercise with brigade members and coordinators;
CHECK OUT: AMLO rejects proposal to use US troops to fight drug traffickers in Mexico
- Transcript of the report of the participating property, on the website of the Secretariat of Civil Protection.
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more