How did they nominate in Big Brother?
On this occasion, none of the players used the spontaneous nomination. It should be remembered that the withering nomination was out of the question, which had only been used once by Julieta towards Camila. This is how the votes were this week:
- Camila: two votes for Romina and one for Marcos.
- Julieta: two votes for Camila and one for Marcos.
- Marcos: two votes for Julieta and one for Camila.
- Romina: two votes for Camila and one for Marcos.
- Nacho: two votes for Camila and one for Marcos.
This way, Camila, Marcos, Juliet and Romina are part of this week’s plate. This means that all the participants, except the leader, have a chance to leave the Big Brother house this Sunday.
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more