- SUBSCRIBER CLUB: Up to 30% discount. for you to enjoy in the best hotels.
- SUBSCRIBER CLUB: Up to 30% discount. in accommodation in the best hotels.
What are the countries that can be visited without a visa?
- South America: Thanks to agreements of the Andean Community of Nations (CAN), Peruvians can travel to Bolivia, Colombia and Ecuador without the need for a visa or passport, just presenting the DNI. Also, there is Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Suriname and Guyana. In these, the use of the passport is exempted only for tourist trips.
- Central America and the Caribbean: Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bonaire, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Saba and Saint Eustacius.
- North America: Mexico
- Europe: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France (only for European territory), Greece, Hungary, Italy, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta , Norway, the Netherlands (only for European territory), Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and Switzerland. The last to join the list was the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland).
- Asia and Middle East: Bangladesh, Brunei, Republic of Korea, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, Israel, Lebanese Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Qatar, Singapore, and Thailand.
- Africa: Botswana, Morocco and South Africa.
Procedures if I travel to the Andean Community
Procedures if I travel to the United Kingdom
- Present the plane ticket with round trip.
- Have economic solvency during your stay in the United Kingdom.
- Book the hotel in advance; In case you stay at the house of a relative or friend, present their address or telephone number.
- If the documents presented are false or the lack of documents proving that the purpose of travel is exclusively and genuinely as a tourist could cause you to be denied entry to the UK.
- If you do not speak English, you should inform the immigration officer and ask for an interpreter.
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more