- Today’s tremor in Venezuela | Funvisis reports, time of the earthquake, where it was and more
How do I know if I access Single Mothers 2023?
- Be in contact with Social Welfare to find out about the dates of the municipal calls.
- Once these calls are open, they must submit a formal application.
- It is important to review the availability of programs and subsidies on the official website of www.prosperidadsocial.gov.co and follow the procedures specified by National Prosperity to meet the necessary requirements.
What requirements must I meet to get paid by Single Mothers 2023?
- Present a formal application, as well as a valid official identification.
- In addition, it is necessary to be the mother of one or several children under 16 years of age and be in one of the following situations: widow, single or abandoned.
- It must also be verified that she does not have sufficient assets, wages, income or resources to support herself and her children.
- In addition, you must not be receiving any retirement, pension or subsidy of any kind or nature, or if you receive it, it must not exceed the amount established by Law 5110. If you receive any type of support, it will be necessary to clearly demonstrate and truthful the need to receive more help.
- By calling the free hotline: 01-8000-95-1100 or the citizen hotline: 595 44 10.
- Sending a text message to the number 85594.
- Sending an email to [email protected]
- Accessing the corresponding web page.
What is Social Prosperity?
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more