EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT UTILITIES IN PERU
- Fishing companies: 10%
- Telecommunications companies: 10%
- Industrial companies: 10%
- Mining companies: 8%
- Commerce and restaurants: 8%
- Other activities: 5%
- A part of the profits is calculated based on your days worked. The average value that a day of work of the employees has generated is obtained to obtain that result. Example: If it is determined that the business day generates 3 soles and you worked 180 days; multiply and this part of your profits is equivalent to 540 soles.
- The other part considers your income as a worker. The amount of money to be distributed is divided by the sum of the salaries of all the workers, that result is multiplied by everything you have earned in the year. Example: If the division is 0.02 cents and you have earned 27 thousand soles, multiply them and this part of your profits is also equivalent to 540 soles.
- Days of absence due to the closure of the premises due to the commission of tax offenses.
- Union licenses.
- Days not worked due to a null dismissal in case of replacement.
- Hours of lactation.
- Perfect suspension of work due to a fortuitous event or force majeure in the event that it has been declared inadmissible.
- The days of leave due to work accident or occupational disease.
- The days of pre and post natal leave.
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more