Once again the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare published a series of vacancies to work in Canada, in a company that is dedicated to the design and manufacture of aluminum parts. We tell you the details, in case you are looking for work.
The Aluminum Smelter Operator vacancy offers a salary of 40 thousand pesos per month. You will work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You will have legal benefits, transportation and health insurance. A three-year contract is offered and you must apply before February 28
What are the requirements to apply for this vacancy in Canada?
- Have finished high school.
- Know the languages English or French.
- Two or three years experience in the position of operator of aluminum foundry.
- Be proactive and results oriented.
What activities will you do in Canada employment?
- Molding, in addition to making cores, you have to make a sand mold using various equipment and tools.
- Melting, furnaces are used, the molten metal must be handled and manually poured into molds in accordance with established work procedures
- The finishing phase consists of demolding, cutting and sanding to remove excess aluminum and leave the piece ready for the next phase.
How to apply for the vacancy in Canada?
- Prepare and share your CV in the National Employment Service. You must have a profile on their website https://www.empleo.gob.mx/resultados-ss-detalle/empleo/20242917.
- You must have a valid passport, high school certificate and letters of recommendation about your work experience, they must not exceed two years.
- Also gather your proof of address, INE and CURP.
- If you pass the first filter, which is a CV review by the Ministry of Labor, they will contact you to conduct an interview. They will guide you in the rest of the process and carry out other procedures such as the work permit and the delivery of plane tickets.