page 1

Burnt food triggered the alarm, and a neighbor who had become aware rushed to help the woman who had fallen asleep. The neighbor turned off the stove and took the woman outside. The fire brigade only had to ventilate and control. “Smoke detectors should be installed in every household,” says Engelhartszell’s fire department commander, Patrick Birngruber.

loads

info By clicking on the icon you add the keyword to your topics.

info
Click on the icon to open your “My Topics” page. They have of 15 tags saved and would have to remove tags.

info By clicking on the icon you remove the keyword from your topics.

Add the theme to your themes.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

J. A. Allen

Author, blogger, freelance writer. Hater of spiders. Drinker of wine. Mother of hellions.

Leave a Reply