It was in the month of December that Bianca Ingrosso together with the family packed the bags and went to the mountains. The family spent the days skiing and hanging out on the slopes (and of course shooting content) while the evenings were spent cozying up at the pleasant selection of restaurants.
The family also lived in a luxury hotel where they got along very well with the staff. It was therefore not so unexpected that on Bianca’s birthday a beautiful anniversary cake was waiting downstairs in the restaurant together with the whole family singing.
– God, what is this now. And Theo is as alert as usual, Bianca tells her sleepy little brother Theo Wahlgren.
Bianca Ingrosso received it as a present from Pernilla Wahlgren
Then it was time for presents. And as we all already know, the Wahlgren/Ingrosso family are no slouch.
But this time Pernilla had bought something for Bianca that not only costs a penny but that she also knows she needs.
– Oh, it’s really heavy, begins Bianca when she is about to open it.
– But oh a fucking air fryer. Oh my good mother. But hey, it was one like this that Theo wanted, right?
– Yes, but now you got one so you can cook haha, replied Pernilla
– And now, Bianca, you can make chicken, as you do with less than a spoonful of olive oil, but it still tastes like fried chicken, says Benjamin.
– That’s how you can make muffins, right?, says Bianca.
Benjamin gave Bianca a painting and Theo wanted to go to the Yasuragi hotel together.
– It’s because you need to relax a bit, adds Theo.