Prince André tries to reopen the process and annul the millionaire agreement he made with Virginia Giuffre
With one of the brothers, Prince Andrew

Following the sex scandal involving the tycoon Jeffrey Epstein and the prince Andre, the late queen Elizabeth II decided to strip the Duke of York of all royal functions, strip him of his military titles and ban him from using the Royal Highness treatment, a decision taken about a year ago.

Prince Andrew was accused of sexual abuse by the American lawyer Virginia Roberts Giuffre, in a case that dates back to a time when the woman was still a minor. The businessman, a friend of Prince Andrew, was accused of sexual crimes against minors and sexual harassment, having died in prison in August 2019. That same year, the public image of the Duke of York was even more damaged after an interview with Emily Maitlis for the program “Newsnight”, from the BBC. In that interview, André tried to justify his friendship with Epstein, which ended up not benefiting him.

According to the international press, the Duke is thinking of claiming in court that he never met the lawyer and that the photographs where he appears with his hand on his waist are false. The prince wants to take Virginia to court and end their agreement. Although he always denied having committed such crimes against the lawyer, Virginia claimed otherwise.

However, last Monday, the 23rd, it was broadcast on the British channel TalkTV, the first interview of Ghislaine MaxwellJeffrey Epstein’s right-hand man, who said he did not remember the lawyer and the prince having met.

“I don’t remember them meeting”, said, according to the New York Post. “And I don’t think this photo is real. It’s a scam. I don’t believe it’s real for a second, in fact I’m pretty sure it’s not.”, he adds. In the interview, Ghislaine also spoke about his routine in prison and about the businessman’s death.

It is recalled that since the controversy involving Epstein, the prince had the support of his two daughters, the princesses beatrice and eugenieand the ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson. Now the Duke of York is preparing to contradict the accusations, which means that the agreement that the son of Elizabeth II made with the lawyer, in February last year – where he did not admit guilt but agreed to pay an amount of around 10 million of pounds that ‘freed’ him from sitting in the dock -, it may be without effect.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Deborah Acker

I write epic fantasy; self-published via KDP. Devoted dog mom to my 10 yr old GSD, Shadow! DM not a priority; slow response at best #amwriting #author.

Leave a Reply