Let’s see, let’s see, what happened? That is the question that many of us ask ourselves in the case of Florian Thauvin and his departure from Tigres, who made the departure of the French player official through a statement Posted on January 23, 2023and for which many of us took it for granted that the French and the Mexican club had already reached an agreement before the publication of said statement.

Tigres’ decision caused an echo even in France, where L’Equipe reported the breach of contract, which had three and a half years remaining. “Eighteen months after his arrival, the French international (10 caps, one goal) is now free to commit wherever he wants”published the French medium.

florian thauvin tigres mx league
tigers

But it turns out that there is more novel to tell, since apparently, the decision to end the contract was not a mutual agreement, since it is said and it is said that Thauvin went to the feline team facilities during training.

According to Marca, the French soccer player went to the Tigres facilities, known as Cedeco, with everything and uniform, and was accompanied by at least one lawyer. In the place he would have stopped to talk with his compatriot, André-Pierre Gignac. The striker would have spoken later with the board of directors of the feline team.

By the way, Thauvin was not allowed access to the feline facilities, so he waited for a while, while the team trained “normally”. Coming out of training Gignac was questioned about what happened with Florian, but he did not answer.

Why did Thauvin come with a lawyer?

Some versions suggest that the French player is not satisfied with the way he was dropped from the team and intends to take the case to legal instances in case of not reaching an agreement with the feline team.

Thauvin did not play a single Clausura 2023 game before his withdrawal, as he remained on the bench for the first three days, so From that moment it was thought that something was wrong.

What do they say in Tigres?

The feline team has not released an official position beyond the statement in which it reported on the loss of the French player. Nor is there any statement from the directors of Tigres, beyond the words of Mauricio Culebro, president of Tigres, who on January 21 promised to speak “next week.”

This story will continue…

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

J. A. Allen

Author, blogger, freelance writer. Hater of spiders. Drinker of wine. Mother of hellions.

Leave a Reply