18 teams, 34 match days, one champion – the Bundesliga is the top division in Germany. Thousands of people make the pilgrimage to the stadium every week and follow the Bundesliga on TV and live stream.
Do you want to watch the Bundesliga on TV and live stream? Here we give you an overview of where the individual games of the match day are taking place.
Bundesliga on TV and live stream on Sky and DAZN
The Bundesliga is broadcast on TV and live stream by two providers: Sky and DAZN. The two sports TV giants have shared the broadcasting rights for the Bundesliga for several years. Normally, the Bundesliga match day is divided up as follows:
DAZN will broadcast the single game on Friday evening (kick-off time 8.30 p.m.) and the two games on Sunday (kick-off times 3.30 p.m., 5.30 p.m.). Pay-TV channel Sky broadcasts the entire Saturday. This includes the five individual games at 3.30 p.m. and the top game at 6.30 p.m. The five encounters on Saturday afternoon are also in the conference on Sky. The “English Weeks”, i.e. when the Bundesliga plays on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the week, are only shown on Sky.
Bundesliga on TV and live stream – the 17th matchday at a glance including the time
- FC Schalke 04 – RB Leipzig, Tuesday 6.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga
- FC Bayern Munich – 1. FC Köln, Tuesday 8.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga and Sky Sport Bundesliga 2
- TSG Hoffenheim – VfB Stuttgart, Tuesday 8.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga 3
- Hertha BSC – VfL Wolfsburg, Tuesday 8.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga 4
- 1. FSV Mainz 05 – Borussia Dortmund, Wednesday 6.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga
- Bayer Leverkusen – VfL Bochum, Wednesday 8.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga 2
- SC Freiburg – Eintracht Frankfurt, Wednesday 8.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga 3
- FC Augsburg – Borussia Mönchengladbach, Wednesday 8.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga 4
- Werder Bremen – Union Berlin, Wednesday 8.30 p.m., Sky Sport Bundesliga 5
Sat.1 also secured a part of the rights cake. The free TV broadcaster shows, among other things, the opening game on the 1st Bundesliga matchday, a game on the 17th matchday and the opening game of the second half of the season. In addition, Sat.1 may show the relegation and the Supercup. All live broadcasting rights are divided between Sky, DAZN and Sat.1.
The rights for summaries of the Bundesliga are owned by ARD, ZDF, Sport1 (free TV) and Sky, DAZN, Axel Springer (pay TV). The first Bundesliga highlights on free TV are on Saturday evening (6.30 p.m.) in the ARD sports show, the next highlight show is on ZDF with the sports studio at 11 p.m. On Sunday morning (8.30 a.m.) the summaries can also be seen on Sport1. ARD also owns the exploitation rights for Sunday. The clips will only be freely available on ARD, ZDF and Sport1 from Monday.