Because the four candles of the Advent wreath were forgotten to be blown out, a fire broke out in a family home in Längenfeld on Sunday. The family of four was fortunate in misfortune. The two daughters were able to extinguish the flames themselves.

At around 12:30 p.m., the father, mother and two daughters (22 and 14 years old) left their house and apparently forgot the Advent wreath in the hallway. “When the two daughters came back to the house around 2.40 p.m. and opened the front door, they noticed the fire on the Advent wreath,” the police said. The fire had already spread to the floor. No one was injured. However, the two women managed to extinguish the fire independently with water within a very short time. “The fire had already been extinguished when the Huben fire brigade arrived,” the executive said. The fire brigade removed the Advent wreath from the residential building and then ventilated the building. There was minor property damage. Luckily no one was injured.

Source: krone

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more
Share This:

J. A. Allen

Author, blogger, freelance writer. Hater of spiders. Drinker of wine. Mother of hellions.

Leave a Reply