In fact, everything was perfectly planned. Model and first GNTM winner Lena Gercke wanted to tease her friend Dustin Schöne and play a nasty prank on him. But in the end it didn’t work out as expected.
It should be the “Prank of the Year”, as Lena Gercke writes on Instagram. With a hidden camera, the pregnant model films herself preparing for the prank. And then it gets serious.
Lena Gercke: Streich goes in the pants
The original plan was as follows: Lena Gercke prepared the door frame at head height with cling film so that her boyfriend’s face would stick to the film when he walked through.
But he smells the roast as soon as he closes the front door. Very slowly and with a frown, he walks in the direction of the trap. But in the end it doesn’t snap. When Lena Gercke then comes out of her cover, the two can no longer hold back from laughing. Her followers celebrate the model’s action and have some valuable tips on how the prank could work next time.
Lena Gercke gets valuable prank tips from fans
Apparently there are real prank experts among the Instagram followers of the “Leger” designer. Numerous comments are a valuable guide for future genius pranks:
- “In our office at the time, someone walked right into the foil. Works best when someone comes around the corner. Do it again Lena, just from the other angle.”
- “In the evening stretch cling film over the toilet seat and close the lid. Always works.”
- “Sweet you two and his reaction just too good. You can still plan Prank 2.0.”
- “You should have stretched a foil down below, he certainly wouldn’t have seen it.”
- “What a pity. In our company I like to do this with transparent packaging tape. It works quite well, sticks nicely to the face and is always well received by colleagues.”
Also noticeable for some fans is Lena’s big baby bump. She and her boyfriend are expecting child number two. With this picture, the model puts his fans in the mood for the date of birth.