A Pokémon Scarlet and Purple glitch causes Pokémon from mass spawns to reset through the use of Picnic.
Pokemon Scarlet and Purple they are leaving many curiosities in their first days on the market. Beyond the revolution that its open world represents in the saga, something that we already told you about in our analysis of Pokémon Scarlet, the ninth generation of the franchise led by Game Freak has many peculiarities that are discovered over time. One of the biggest claims of each game in the saga are the shiny pokemon, variocolor versions very difficult to find. However, in Pokémon Scarlet and Purple there is a bug that makes it much easier to get hold of them.
It should be noted that, as it is an error, it is very likely that it will end up being solved with a patch that Game Freak releases in the next few weeks, so you better take advantage of it as soon as possible. In this way, if you want to get shiny Pokémon easily in Pokémon Scarlet and Purple, you will have to attend a mass appearance and follow certain steps to enhance the spawn rate of these variocolor versions. Obviously, this does not guarantee that one will appear, but it does increase the chances, especially if you already you have completed the Pokédex and you have the Iris Amulet in your power
How to get shiny Pokémon easier in massive appearances of Pokémon Scarlet and Purple
With this clear, open the map and look for a mass spawn of any of the Pokémon that are currently available. Go to the location and once you find them, follow the steps indicated below.
- Eliminate at least 60 Pokémon from the mass spawn. It will be easier for you if you do it with the Let’s GO feature.
- When you do, go to the menu and open the picnic.
- Take the opportunity, if you can, to prepare a sandwich that boost the appearance of shiny pokemon of the same type as that of the apparition.
- When you finish your picnic, you will not only enhance the appearance, but the spawn will have restarted.
- Insists several times accessing the picnic and leavingsooner or later a shiny Pokémon should appear among the group.
In this way, you will increase the chances of getting a shiny Pokémon. Keep in mind that if you have the Iris Charm and you get the shiny apparition power with the snack, your options increase such that there is a 1/512 chance that a shiny Pokémon will appearthe highest so far in the entire saga.