Jay Leno came within a whisker of the worst. The host and comedian, renowned for having presented the famous Tonight Show in the past, was the victim of a serious domestic accident a few days ago. While he was in one of his classic vehicles that he loves, it caught fire. He was in the garage of his Los Angeles home when the accident took place. The investigation also had the accidental nature of the tragic event, revealing that a fuel leak was the cause of the flames that endangered the television star.
Initial findings indicated that Jay Leno suffered severe burns to his face, neck and hand without his life being in danger. However, the 72-year-old host was taken to the hospital, under the worried gaze of his wife Mavis, to undergo several surgeries and receive the treatments necessary for his speedy recovery.
Jay Leno released from hospital
After nearly a week of concern for fans and relatives of the victim, good news has finally come! Jay Leno is finally out of the hospital and looks great. A snapshot of him was posted on Twitter, revealing him alongside the nursing staff at the Grossman Burn Center clinic who took care of him and allowed him to stay alive. If his face remains recognizable, Jay Leno has revealed clearly visible scars on the lower part of his face, at the level of his neck and his hands.