In November, the best commentators of the country visited two regions at once: in Krasnoyarsk a series of master classes were conducted by a member of the RASC Presidium, a well-known television commentator and basketball expert Vladimir Gomelsky, and in Nizhnevartovsk and Pyt-Yakh by the Chairman of the RASC Presidium Alexei Efimov and Match TV commentator Roman Skvortsov. In the near future, the geography of the program will expand.
– We are pleased with the results of the first two educational events, – said Alexey Efimov. – We have long wanted our Association to start comprehensive work in the regions, to hold master classes, seminars and classes there. This is part of an even more global project – the dream of the President of our organization, Gennady Orlov, to create a full-fledged academy of sports commentators. And thanks to such a reliable partner as SIBUR, we are taking the first confident steps in this direction.
– How did Yugra meet you?
– All events were organized very well and, most importantly, we saw the interest in the profession among many participants, including very young ones. In Nizhnevartovsk, for example, two hours were not enough for us to answer all the questions.
Now I am even more convinced that the project should develop. Ahead of us is a trip to the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug and the start of online classes. And the culmination will be the presentation of the professional award “Voice of Sports”, which will be held on December 24 at the Russian Olympic Committee.
– Can you tell us more about the educational online course?
– On the RASC website, everyone can apply for participation in online classes, the main purpose of which is to improve the level of professional skills of a sports commentator. In addition, students will have to complete the final task: to prepare a report. And the authors of the best works will be invited to Moscow for the Voice of Sports award.
– Do the contestants need to comment on a particular match?
– We do not limit their choice. It can be an amateur game or even a backyard story. As Roman Skvortsov jokingly put it, you can tell, figuratively speaking, how penguins travel on an ice floe. For us, the main thing is to assess the potential and capabilities of the participants, how they speak and speak.
I will add that not only listeners of the aforementioned program can send us competitive works. This is not the first year that we have been paying special attention to the development of the profession, so we decided, with the support of SIBUR, to take the project to a new level and provide an opportunity for even more colleagues from the regions to express themselves.
– What feedback did you receive as a result of the workshops that took place?
– Colleagues are happy, it was very interesting for them. By the way, until the very end, many doubted that the master classes would take place, and that Vladimir Gomelsky would fly to Krasnoyarsk, and Roman Skvortsov and I – to Nizhnevartovsk and Pyt-Yakh. Now everyone is waiting for the sequel. And we strive to make such trips regular, so that any person can master our exciting profession.
– In what format will the Voice of Sports award ceremony take place this year?
– Traditionally, every year we prepare several surprises for the guests of the event. Therefore, they will be able to see things that are already familiar to our award, as well as quite unexpected moments. I don’t want to reveal all the secrets now, because it will be much more interesting to follow the Voice of Sports this way.