If you have trouble sleeping at night, sleeping headphones can help you, so this article will interest you, since we are going to give you some tips to be able to buy the best ones that adapt to these circumstances.
If you are a person who has a hard time falling asleep, headphones that are prepared for sleep will make a lot of sense to you, since they can be the perfect complement to achieve sleep and rest.
Although some could serve you wireless headphones of those that we all have at home, of those that have a good grip, good autonomy and that are really comfortable for us when we have them on, the truth is that those devices that are specifically designed for sleepingThey have certain extras that are very interesting.
We are going to give you all the information that you will need when buying headphones to sleep, so that you know all the parameters that mark the good work of this type of device so that you can buy the best option.
Also, if you have never heard of headphones for sleeping, this is a good opportunity to learn about them, since it may be a highly viable option for you.
As for the headphones that help us fall asleep, there are different types with varied configurations so that each user can choose the one that best suits them.
Neither of these types is clearly better, so It should be each person who chooses which one they like the most. and with which you will feel more comfortable at bedtime, something that is absolutely essential.
In this case we talk about Bluetooth headphones that can go through a sleep mask, since its design is very similar to this type of utensil for cover our eyes and to be able to consider the dream in a better way.
There are also many who consider this type of headphones similar to the bands that athletes wear for sweat, there are people who also used for exercise.
Practically, all of them have a padded fabric that adapts to us, covering our forehead and ears, so that no matter how much we move, they stay in the right place.
They are comfortable to wear, since they have systems for adapt to any head size. Where they are not so good is in the isolation chapter, because of all the types they are the ones that most let anything that happens outside be heard.
They carry Bluetooth to connect our mobile device, regardless of whether it is Android or iOS, to a Windows computer or to another device that can broadcast audio.
In this case we are talking about wireless headphones that are inserted into the ear canal and adapted to it to be able to hold on as well as possible and be comfortable to wear.
The design differs slightly from normal in-ears, as they are usually smaller and better adapted to what is the earcausing them to be extremely comfortable to wear, something absolutely essential when we go to sleep with them on.
Isolation from outside noise is quite good, with the occasional model that even comes with an active noise cancellation system, which means that we hardly hear anything that happens around us, if we have it enabled.
Omidyi Sleep Earbuds1MORE ComfoBuds ZBose Sleepbuds II
The truth is that few models of this type are on the market that adapt to bedtime, but there are some that are designed for this task.
The best capacity of this type of Bluetooth headphones is the isolation from outside noise, since by covering the ear they achieve much better isolation, even without having any type of noise cancellation system.
The features of headphones for sleep
As we have already told you, sleep headphones have certain characteristics that make them special and different from other devices of this type that we all have at home.
The care they take for comfort, the extras regarding sound and its volume, relaxing audio or white noise, among other things, makes us realize that These devices are prepared to help us fall asleep.
Although we have already told you about some interesting features, we are going to develop them so that you can learn about everything that this type of product offers us.
- Comfort: It does not matter what position we are in, since this type of headphones adapt perfectly to the situation and allow us to continue sleeping without problems.
- At bedtime: We must be aware of our way of sleeping, if we move a lot or in what postures we sleep, to choose between the different types of support for these headphones.
- Sizes: Before buying one of these headphones, we must be aware that not all sizes of ears and heads are the same, so they must adapt well to us. Fortunately, most of these devices come with different ear tips so they can be placed on different types of ears.
- Without lights: Other features that they incorporate is the absence of any light or sound signal of anything that happens with the headset. No signals due to low battery or due to varying the volume.
- Autonomy: autonomy is usually more than enough, since doctors tell us that we should sleep 8 to 10 hours a day and it is normal for the battery of these devices to have much more capacity than that required to spend one night.
- Sound quality: They are usually devices with good quality, although we should not expect them to be the best exponents in this regard. They are more than enough (most of them) to listen to music or watch a Netflix series before going to sleep.
- Noise Cancellation: These headphones usually isolate the outside very well, but there are some models that come with the active noise cancellation system, thanks to which everything that happens outside will be extremely difficult to hear. There you must say yourself if this is what you are looking for or, on the contrary, you would not like to have it.
- Easy controls: They usually have easy controls, since many times we are not going to be exactly “clever” and we need to perform the tasks of changing the musicradio station or audiobook in a very simple way.
- Cleaning: Cleaning is something important, since we are talking about devices that are used intensively and it is very convenient that they are as clean as possible. If they are one of those who have a hair band, it will be possible to remove it to wash it in the washing machine, because it tends to accumulate sweat.
With everything that we have told you, you will be able to choose the best headphones for sleeping that suit you and what you need, of all those on the market.
You can tell us on our social networks which model of all the headphones for sleeping that are currently for sale you have decided on and what has been the reason that has led you to acquire them.