THIS MESSAGE (MATERIAL) IS CREATED AND (OR) DISTRIBUTED BY A FOREIGN MASS MEDIA PERFORMING THE FUNCTIONS OF A FOREIGN AGENT AND (OR) A RUSSIAN LEGAL ENTITY PERFORMING THE FUNCTIONS OF A FOREIGN AGENT.
About 20 mobilized Russians are being held on the territory of the annexed Lugansk region due to their refusal to return to the front lines. About this publication Astra reported October 22 with reference to relatives of several mobilized.
By information publications, in the group of mobilized – residents of the Bryansk region and other regions of Russia. At least two of them did not even sign for the summons, which is a violation of the draft rules. The men have passed minimum trainingafter which they were sent to the Belgorod region.
“On the morning of October 1, he had already arrived at the location of a military unit in the Belgorod region and by the evening of the same day he was sent to the front line in Ukraine. From October 1 to 2, she and her colleagues came under mortar fire, after which they returned to the unit and discovered that absolutely all personal belongings were missing, ”said the sister of one of the mobilized.
“Then there was again a command to go to the front line, but realizing that they were sent there without a clearly defined task, without the necessary set of things to perform incomprehensible tasks, they refused. After that, their weapons were taken away from the men and they were put in the basement, which was absolutely unsuitable for accommodating personnel, ”said a friend of the same mobilized.
Astra published two video, which the mobilized took off in the premises where they were held. In one of the videos, the person who shoots calls the date – October 2. October 22 Astra wrotethat the mobilized are forced to return to the front, threatening with 10 years in prison.
The men were first placed in a basement in Kremennaya, then in a basement in Rubizhne, according to the latest data, they are located on the territory partially destroyed during shelling, a no longer functioning prison in the Perevalsky district of the annexed Luhansk region. October 28 Astra reportedthat contacted the Red Cross, which has a branch in the area. They said that at the moment they do not have access to “similar institutions.”
Mobilization in Russia was announced on 21 September. On October 28, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reported to Putin on its completion. According to the minister, 300,000 people were called up on the agenda: 82,000 of them have already been sent to the front line, 218,000 are undergoing training.
Officially, the mobilization will end after Vladimir Putin signs the corresponding decree. He hasn’t signed it yet.
The mobilized and their families have repeatedly complained about being sent to the front without the necessary training and a set of things. Shoigu, at a meeting with Putin, acknowledged the problems with material supply, but said that they took place at the initial stage, and have now been resolved.
- The mobilized are sent to war in Ukraine a few days after the call – and they die “Some can’t even be identified – they are burned, or there is no face, or there is no head”
- How mobilized Russians die in the war “Paper” tells the story of Andrei Nikiforov, a St. Petersburg lawyer who was sent to the front after three days of “training”
- A mobilized Raiffeisenbank IT specialist died in Ukraine. He was entitled to a respite, but he was drafted into the army and sent to war two weeks later.
- In early October, those mobilized from Moscow and the Moscow region were sent to the front line. After the retreat from the front, only half of their platoon returned. “Mediazona” told how it was