With all the splendor of the editions prior to the pandemic, the Asturian people have taken to the streets for yet another edition to receive the royal family in the Princess of Asturias Awards 2022.
The queen, who has dropped from the vertigo heel this year, we already know about her ailment, returned to sow murmurs of admiration and smiles.
I have an absolute dichotomy with Princess Leonor and this annoys me, really, because I like her extreme naturalness as much as I dislike that no one has the virtue of exploiting that and not turning Leonor into a young woman far removed from her age and from the world around her. Rare is the time I see her dressed according to her 17 years and the present.
Why is Queen Letizia always perfect and why is she left adrift by trends that often have little to do with those of the young women of her time?
1. Queen Letizia. Its more than a black and white midi with a yoke embroidered with flowers and touches of pearls and crystal. By Carolina Herrera. Her updo, her highly studied make-up, her handbag…
two. queen sofia This year he abandoned his mythical two-piece dress with a coat to get it right with his midnight blue tuxedo.
3. Short and night blue sequins, long sleeves and crossed. This time the infant sofia outdone her sister.
4 I was NOT overjoyed at the black and white short with sequins from princess eleanor. The truth. The print added years and volume to it. But I refuse to put her in the wrong because she wasn’t either. The day they find her style I will die of pleasure, because she already has a long way to go with her friendliness and naturalness. He looked so much better last night in her pink pantsuit. And if I look back, I’m still left with that divine die-cut blue short from 2019, in her first speech as Princess of Asturias.
5. The two-piece trousers and coat jacket in blue Klein by Sandra Ibarra it was great.
6. Flowing pants and jacket in ink blue. The success of Esther Alcocer Koplowitz.
7. Blood red. The splendid outfit alicia koplowitz.
8. Ines Arrimadas he went to red, intense, in long sleeves and simple cocktail shorts.
9. The same color as Queen Sofia and also with pants, Dove Rocasolanomother of Doña Letizia, was also right this year.
1. What about Meritxell Batet I swear I don’t test it. It’s just that I never like it. Life did not give him the gift of elegance, it is clear. Neither his XL green blazer dress, nor his orthopedic shoes, nor the pistachio bag, nor his refried hair…
I haven’t seen many errors like this out of the box, like this one. Maybe it’s that Batet’s was enough for me, maybe it’s that criticizing a winner would be inelegant, maybe I didn’t want to embitter someone’s bridge. Maybe…