Monterrey, Nuevo León.- On the last day of the call to receive proposals, the former Attorney Adrian de la Garzarequested to enroll in the process to renew the Attorney General’s Office from Nuevo Leon.
The former Attorney General Y former Mayor of Monterrey He arrived at 12:26 p.m. at the Office of the Parts of Congress.
Since Gustavo Adolfo Guerrero resigned from the Prosecutor’s Office, it was rumored that the former mayor would come to the agency and that the selection process would favor him.
Various voices, including Governor Samuel García, have questioned De la Garza.
We recommend you read:
- Hundreds of faithful flock to the sanctuary of San Judas Tadeo in Monterrey
- They show audio by Layda Sansores about ‘moches’ to businessmen
- Who of AMLO’s ‘corcholatas’ is more popular in social networks towards 2024?
- From when here very democratic: AMLO attacks opponents of electoral reform
- AMLO assures that his replacement can be better than him