As Meetic has been able to collect, there are certain emojis that are widely used by single men and women in Spain. Let’s see what they are.
Dating apps and their so famous emoji with whom to communicate, are taking the world by storm. An estimated 25 million people in the United States have used an app at least once a month, according to recently published reports and It is estimated that Tinder alone has more than 50 million users worldwide.
And it is that, apparently, people today are no longer satisfied with the possible partners that life offers them at work, at university and in their circle of friends, and An increasing number of people choose to meet their partner online, especially after the pandemic.
The sector moved around 3,100 million euros in 2021, 13% more than in 2020 and up to 50% more than two years ago. However, and although we think that this is something from abroad, in Spain we are not far behind either.
Now, looking for love in the digital age involves the use of visual expressions, including emojis and Meetic, one of the Applications of best-known quotes in our country, has managed to extract which are the favorites of the Spanish men and women.
These are the most used emojis on Meetic, one of the most used apps in Spain to find love
Meetic has wanted to reveal us Which of all the emojis that we have at our wide disposal are preferred by single men and women in Spain:
1. Little face crying with laughter: according to reports, the emojis that occupy the first positions in the ranking of the most used in the description of the profile are those related to laughter.
These emoticons come in handy to break the ice, show you are funny or clarify, for example, that something you comment on in a joke and that your match does not disappear.
2. Winking face and smiling face: following the ranking, and how could it be otherwise, the next most used symbols, according to Meetic data, are the winking face and the smiling face, also great for showing off a cute side of yourself and a expensive more friendly.
3. Faces with hearts and kisses: let’s get a little more affectionate. And it is that, if the thing goes on why not start sending more serious emojis that show that there is something more.
4. Face with glasses: whatever the case, there are many singles who have this emoji on their profile. One more uninhibited symbol and it shows a expensive nice of you
5. Fire: those singles who opt for this emoji in the form of fire or flame already know what they are going for. Whether in the first conversations or when you have been talking for a while, you know what that person wants the outcome to be.