You are currently viewing The governor of the Ivanovo region told the military commissar that raids on conscripts are unacceptable

THIS MESSAGE (MATERIAL) IS CREATED AND (OR) DISTRIBUTED BY A FOREIGN MASS MEDIA PERFORMING THE FUNCTIONS OF A FOREIGN AGENT AND (OR) A RUSSIAN LEGAL ENTITY PERFORMING THE FUNCTIONS OF A FOREIGN AGENT.

Save Medusa!
https://support.meduza.io

The governor of the Ivanovo region, Stanislav Voskresensky, at a meeting with the military commissar of the city of Ivanovo, Maxim Tkachuk, announced the inadmissibility of raids on conscripts. This was announced by the regional government in its telegram channel.

“I receive complaints from a number of municipalities, including the city of Ivanovo, that some kind of raids are being carried out, some unacceptable actions. I can tell you: this is unacceptable. Proceed from what the Minister of Defense said. We are talking about “partial” mobilization – no more than 1% of the stock. We must work calmly and systematically. Moreover, all violations must be identified and all the perpetrators punished, who allowed this, ”the governor said.

According to News1Ivanovo, roundups of men in Ivanovo started the 25th of October. The publication writes that the summonses were handed to men under the age of 45 in shopping centers, MFCs and enterprises. Eyewitnesses say that summonses were also handed out on the street. agendas were filled in advance, and “employees of the recruiting office reinforcement apparatus”, accompanied by policemen, simply entered the passport data of the detainees into them.

At the disposal of IvanovoNews turned out to be document of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Ivanovo Region, instructing the heads of departments in Ivanovo to send their employees to the places of mobilization measures to ensure public order in the period from October 25 to 27. There are 61 addresses on the list in total.

Mobilization in Russia has been going on since September 21. According to official figures, 300 thousand people are planned to be drafted into the army. Sources of Meduza and Novaya Gazeta. Europe” reported that more than a million Russians could mobilize.

On October 14, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that 222,000 people had been drafted into the army. Then he promised to complete the mobilization within two weeks. “Mediazona” based on your research claimsthat about 500 thousand people were mobilized in Russia.

More about raids

Source: meduza.io

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

J. A. Allen

Author, blogger, freelance writer. Hater of spiders. Drinker of wine. Mother of hellions.

Leave a Reply