Claudio Hertzthe protester who on July 21 threatened with death to the vice president Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner with a megaphone during a protest in front of the Patria Institute, refused to testify before federal judge Daniel Rafecas, who had summoned him for questioning this Tuesday at 12:30 in the federal courts of Comodoro Py.

Herz is accused of having committed the crimes of public intimidation and threats for having said in front of the headquarters of the Patria Institute, located at 80 Rodríguez Peña Street, that “the gallows” was “the only way to get rid” of CFK.

With a megaphone in hand, accused the vice president of killing the population with the vaccine, with water and multi-processed foods. “You did nothing to protect us and now it’s your turn to hang, the only way to get rid of you, all your accomplices, your son and all the garbage that governs us,” he said then.

“We’re going to kick your ass out” and “we are going to hang you in front of the Instituto Patria” or “if not in front of the Senate”were other threatening phrases that he uttered on that occasion, in which he also said that “we must kill them all (in reference to other officials of the ruling party)” because “they are filthy rats.”

One day after the events, the prosecutor Mónica Cuñarro filed a complaint that was resolved in the Manuel De Campos court with the action of the prosecutor Leonel Gómez Barbella.

The Investigating Justice then ordered the search of Herz’s home – a hotel room located at Moreno 1352, in the Buenos Aires neighborhood of Monserrat – where his cell phone, four pen drives and posters used in different demonstrations were seized, with legends such as “Sanitary dictatorship” and “It is not a vaccine, it is an experiment”, among others.

For the same incidents, Fernando Castiglioni, a lawyer for the Patria Institute, filed another complaint for “intimidation and threats” in the federal courts of Retiro, by Rafecas with the intervention of the prosecutor Carlos Stornelli.

In that complaint, Castiglioni warned that the seriousness of the intimidation was compounded by “the passive attitude of the Police of the City of Buenos Aires” which, as can be seen in a video filmed during the demonstration, allowed “that people in the place throw garbage, paint walls and hang posters with all kinds of threatening phrases“.

“From the aforementioned link with the video, there is also a affectionate greeting between the uniformed man and the person leading the attackswhich would be showing us that they would know each other beforehand,” said the lawyer in the complaint, which was accompanied by a Twitter link from the newspaper El Argentino, in which photos, videos and text of the events that occurred in the past were attached. July 21.

Although at first both De Campos and Rafecas declared themselves incompetent, the case was finally left to the latter. According to judicial sources, Rafecas ordered the carrying out of an expertise on the phone and the kidnapped flash drives to access their contentin addition to a report on the incoming and outgoing calls of said cell phone.

The certification of the actions by the City Police, present at the scene of the events, before the city’s Contraventional Justice was also ordered.

Source: Pagina12

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Varun Kumar

Varun Kumar is a freelance writer working on news website. He contributes to Our Blog and more. Wise also works in higher ed sustainability and previously in stream restoration. He loves running, trees and hanging out with her family.

Leave a Reply