He may belong to the “old iron” of the hit industry, mentally dusty Roland Kaiser but by no means. On the contrary, the singer gives one concert after the other and is also a guest on various TV shows.
And while some prefer to rely on the well-known, shy away from it Roland Kaiser nor before dealing with changes. Because the fact that things change over time is a truth, bitter for some, that the hit star has long since come to terms with.
Roland Kaiser has a clear opinion on gender
Roland Kaiser has already shown in the past that he has no problem expressing his opinion. When he is now asked about the topic of gender, the singer says confidently: “Some terms and expressions are hundreds of years old. That’s not always up-to-date.”
That is Roland Kaiser:
- Roland Kaiser was born Ronald Keiler on May 10, 1952
- Roland Kaiser made his breakthrough in 1980 with the song “Santa Maria”.
- Later followed songs like “I think it’s starting again”, “Everything you want”, or the duet “Why didn’t you say no” with Maite Kelly
- Roland Kaiser lives with his wife Silvia in Münster
- The tickets for his concerts always sell out quickly. The demand for 2023 is already huge
Roland Kaiser surprises with a clear attitude when he says in an interview with “T-Online”: “I don’t want to be stubborn and stubborn. […] There is a lot of tolerance and reflection in language development. You have to correct the language.”
Roland Kaiser has no problem with genders
With his statement he should offend many. While gender asterisks and co. always cause debates, Roland Kaiser has no problem with it. He changed, and according to his own statements, for longer than it is even an issue.
More hit news:
Last but not least, the regular exchange with his children is to blame for his attitude. This keeps him “curious and young”.
Here you can find out the sad news about the 2023 concert series that surprised Roland Kaiser fans.