When the skin in autumn and winter calls to “drink” (from the wind, cold, moisture, heating in the house), and reacts to the change of weather like mine – with unsightly, dry patches, this cream-oil is a real game changer. Wraps and soothes the complexion like a nourishing cocoon.
Dermo face lipidro – nourishing, rich cream-oil regenerating at night while sleeping allows the skin to breathe. Bye bye, rough pies! The most beautiful version of the complexion returns in the morning – nourished, moisturized, smooth. It’s a pity to paint!
My skin problems begin at the beginning of autumn. Sometimes dry skin just hurts. And using this cream is poetry. It smells great, and it gives you such pleasure in covering your skin like no other. It has the consistency of a cream that takes the form of nourishing essential oil.
- jojoba oil – nourishes, softens, moisturizes and slightly oils the skin, accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis and smoothes, does not affect the natural acidity of the skin, is a natural UV filter, prevents premature skin aging
- shea butter – moisturizes and slightly oils the skin, soothes irritations and inflammations, smoothes and softens the epidermis, is a natural UV filter, protects the skin against the adverse factors of the external environment
- honey extract – maintains skin hydration for over 24 hours, reduces epidermal water loss (TEWL) without causing the occlusion effect, reduces skin roughness and smoothes, prevents premature skin aging, improves elasticity
- urea derivative – strongly moisturizes, intensifies the moisturizing effect of other active ingredients, increases skin elasticity, smoothes and restores skin softness
- glycerin – moisturizes, in cosmetics it also acts as a penetration promoter, i.e. facilitates the transport of other substances into the skin
The cream instantly moisturizes and nourishes. Removes roughness, regulates the process of keratosis and accelerates the regeneration of microdamages. It eliminates the feeling of tightening, burning, soothes irritations (also from scarves and hats) and ensures comfort. These are the effects that I count on the most in autumn and winter.
Smoothes and restores elasticity. It prevents premature aging of the skin and delays the appearance of wrinkles, and irons out the existing ones. In the morning, the skin looks refreshed and radiant. Even if you didn’t spend too much time sleeping.
A must have to try for people suffering from AD, and also if you have dry skin of the eyelids.
Our patent for cold days
In unfavorable conditions, replace the moisturizing cream with a nourishing cream – a rich film provides adequate protection against frost, wind and moisture.
These rich butters are perfect for skin dry in winter:
Maybe you will also be interested in: