The record that Riqui Puig snatched from David Beckham

“That’s how we arranged it. He made a huge effort to come and every time they ask me I say it so as not to create expectations. Suárez leaves, and he has also said it“, said José Fuentes, president of Nacional and the doors were opened in different parts of the world. Luis Suárez will be able to choose a new club and the rumors about where he will continue his career generate enthusiasm and intrigue. In Brazil they are already analyzing the possibility of signing him.

Look also

The 35-year-old goalscorer returned to Nacional after 16 years in the elite of European football and he debuted on August 2 in the first leg of the Copa Sudamericana quarterfinal against Atlético Goianiense. The great objective of the former Atlético de Madrid and Barcelona player was to prepare for the Qatar event, playing regularly, and after studying all the offers he had, he opted for the Bag. However, everything would be soon to change.

Look also

Why will Lewandowski wear a captain's ribbon in the colors of Ukraine?

The Brazilian news portal UOL raised the doubt and, although it assured that it had not yet received any formal offer, They affirmed that the Uruguayan wishes to be close to his native country, with which Brazil would be a good option. Currently he has the possibility of negotiating as a free agent and this aspect would be one of the most important when it comes to defining his career.

Look also

Suárez: goodbye to Nacional and heading to the MLS?

“Brazil could seduce the striker with a proposal that will embrace these two pillars: advantageous salary and a lighter “career plan”, with moderate physical demands and the possibility of going often to his beloved Uruguaand”, they detail on the site.

Look also

San Lorenzo - River: a classic with needs and urgencies

So far there is nothing official, but it would seem that the chance to see the former Atlético de Madrid in some great Brazilian generates expectations and it will be him along with his entourage who will make the decision.

Look also

Pillars of a dream of First...

And the MLS?

The former Barcelona, ​​Liverpool and Atlético de Madrid, who had offers from River, is the main goal of the Los Angeles Galaxy for 2023. Currently, the starting forward of the Los Angeles team is Chicharito Hernández, who is also the captain. The substitutes are Dejan Joveljic and Preston Judd, two 23-year-olds.

Look also

And the day came: Luis Suárez played with River Plate!

Source: www.ole.com.ar

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Peggy McColl

Mentor l NY Times Bestselling Author. Hi, I'm Peggy McColl, and I'm here to deliver a positive message to you!

Leave a Reply