He is one of the greatest in German Schlager: Roland’s Emperor. Only the creature for which the pop singer has now sponsored is even bigger than the emperor.
That’s okay Roland Kaiser In addition to his numerous gold discs, he also pinned a certificate to the wall that identifies him as a giraffe godfather at Schönbrunn Zoo in Vienna.
Roland Kaiser becomes a giraffe sponsor in Vienna
This is how we see the 70-year-old visiting the traditional Viennese park. A few photos, selfies with the fans and then of course a short visit to “his” giraffe. Admittedly, the job as an animal keeper suits Roland Kaiser really well.
That is Roland Kaiser:
- His real name is Roland Keiler
- The hit star was born on May 10, 1952 in Berlin
- The hit star had his breakthrough as Roland Kaiser in 1980 with the song “Santa Maria”.
- He has been married to his third wife Silvia since 1996 – the couple lives in Münster
- His greatest successes include songs like “Dich zu Loving”, “Joana”, “I think it’s starting again” or “Why didn’t you say no”
- Roland Kaiser also played in “Tatort”.
- The Kaiser will be on tour again this year
- Tickets are available at all known presale points
The fans see it that way too. “Dear Roland! You’re doing very well as a zookeeper. The giraffes seem to like it. These are great pictures,” writes a fan on Instagram, for example. “Women are into you. They just eat out of your hand. Cute zoo keeper,” jokes another follower. And a third is downright perplexed by the news: “Great…if I had known that you were in Vienna, I would have come too.”
By adopting the animal, the singer makes a valuable contribution to international species protection and species conservation.
Most recently, Roland Kaiser finally played his Kaisermania again in Dresden. The concert ended with a bang. What happened?