It gives the effects of a professional treatment, but without disturbing the hydrolipid barrier. It contains only 11 essential ingredients (98% natural origin). This is a novelty that will quickly disappear from the shelves. Just don’t say afterward that we didn’t warn you.
I love any exfoliating preparations and I am addicted to cleansing and smoothing the skin. Previously, my favorite was microdermabrasion in a tube. I thought that tołpa would not come up with anything better, but I was wrong. Now he is introducing microdermabrasion in a jar and … it looks like I will be able to give up professional cleansing in the salon at all.
This cosmetic provides a glass skin like from magazine covers. In contact with water, the pleasant, oil formula turns into a delicate emulsion, and the corundum microcrystals intensely exfoliate. Within a few moments, the skin is spectacularly cleansed, smooth and remains moisturized for a long time after use.
Only the necessary ingredients
1. Glycerin – vegetable glycerin – moisturizes
2. Alumina – natural corundum microcrystals – gently exfoliate; Corundum reduces the sebaceous glands, has a matting, astringent, slightly drying effect, evens out the skin tone and has anti-inflammatory properties
3. Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil – jojoba oil – nourishes, oils, prevents water loss
4. Cetearyl Alcohol
5. Coco-Glucoside – ingredients of plant origin – moisturize and give the form of an emulsion
6. Peat Extrac – tołpa® peat – multi-plant antioxidant, naturally protects and strengthens
7. Glucose – vegetable glucose – moisturizes
8. Aqua – purified water, vehicle and solvent for active substances
10. Caprylyl Glyco
11. Benzoic Acid – ingredients ensuring durability and microbiological safety
How to use?
Apply microdermabrasion on moistened skin of the face, avoiding the eye area. Gently massage in circular movements until a white emulsion is formed, then rinse with water. The packaging is enough for 2 months of use at maximum recommended use 2 times a week. Use preferably in the evening.
Often you are concerned about the “durability” of cosmetics in jars, and our patent for their long, trouble-free use is very simple! Do not pick it up directly with your finger from a jar, just use an ear bud or a spatula.
Discoloration after summer? This home treatment will help you deal with them. It’s ridiculously cheap