After half past five in the afternoon, Kiko Matamoros dropped the bomb on ‘Save me’: Ortega Cano had sent him a message this Monday, September 19, revealing his intentions to have a confrontation with Rocio Carrasco. The set of Telecinco froze at the news, but it was Jorge Javier who took a step forward to launch an ordeal at the former bullfighter ahead of the next broadcast of ‘In the name of Rocío’.

“He sent me a message at night and told me that he wanted to have a face-to-face with her and dismantle everything she was saying about him. Let’s see if he dares to refute me face to face,” Matamoros uncovered, along that Vazquez He jumped like a spring: “Rocío would have no problem sitting down with Ortega Cano, now the hand is outstretched. Courage is shown by walking, not throwing ordagos. Don’t say it, do it“.

Kiko Matamoros, in ‘Save me’. (Telecinco)

But Vázquez did not stop there, saying that it was learning about an event that would supposedly put Gloria Camila’s father on the ropes: “Rocío Carrasco has told me a scene, only one, that if Rocío tells him he has to leave the country. One when he throws ordagos he has to be aware of what he does. I am convinced that Rocío would be delighted to appear here on Monday and face Ortega Cano. Let’s see if he has the courage to sit across from her. It’s as easy as this, for him to go to the set of the docuseries that I will also present the next day “.

“Would she be willing to tell what you say?”, his companions asked him then, with the Catalan limiting himself to answering “don’t touch his nose”. Jorge Javier continued his intervention with the same forcefulness: “She is not going to sue him, because if he sues her, the sticks of the shade will fall. She, with all the reason in the world, is looking forward to him suing her because she has lived through a series of situations that she could tell about ”

Photo: Amador Mohedano, in the 'Deluxe'.  (Telecinco)
“To shoot them”: Amador Mohedano takes out the fury of the “fuchsia tide” and Rocío Carrasco

A.R

Matamoros then tried to give him the reply, arguing that, knowing so many things, the cordiality with which Carrasco treated Cano after the death of Rocío Jurado is not understood. Although Rocío had already responded to that, the presenter explained it to her: “Rocío has told me, verbatim words, ‘I was with what I had on me to put myself in front of everyone and face that situation’. I assure you, with this story that he told me, that he took command and said up to here. Ortega fled,” sentenced the Mediaset communicator.

Minutes later, Jorge Javier made public the formal offer of the ‘Deluxe’, revealing that Rocío Carrasco has accepted the proposal of the heart space to sit down with Ortega Cano this Friday, even before the broadcast of the next chapter of his docuseries. The ball is then on the court of his former stepfather.

After half past five in the afternoon, Kiko Matamoros dropped the bomb on ‘Save me’: Ortega Cano had sent him a message this Monday, September 19, revealing his intentions to have a confrontation with Rocio Carrasco. The set of Telecinco froze at the news, but it was Jorge Javier who took a step forward to launch an ordeal at the former bullfighter ahead of the next broadcast of ‘In the name of Rocío’.

Source: Elconfidencial

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Deborah Acker

I write epic fantasy; self-published via KDP. Devoted dog mom to my 10 yr old GSD, Shadow! DM not a priority; slow response at best #amwriting #author.

Leave a Reply