WORRYING FOR ARTEM
In the match of the 7th round, Adana Demirspor beat Antalyaspor on the road without any problems – 3:0. Dziuba did not come on as a substitute, but his rival Norwegian Fredrik Gulbrandsen came out and scored a goal.
The author of these lines believes that Artem urgently needs to get in shape. It is necessary to quickly turn the tide, they do not like to wait long abroad, and even more so in Turkey.
Someone will say why is the author so worried about Dzyuba, to whom there is an ambiguous attitude in Russia?
I worry because I consider Artem the strongest footballer and the best striker with a Russian passport for the last about five years.
And as for the relationship – he is a cheerful, completely normal guy, a joker, sometimes he blurts out too much somewhere. Is that a reason to hate him?
The next match “Adanu Demirspor” plays at home with the giants of Turkish football “Galatasaray”. If Vincenzo Montella released Artem at least as a substitute, he would have scored. It would be just great.
NO REASONS TO PANIC
Football agent Dmitry Selyuk, who also considers Dziuba a very good striker, believes that there is no reason for concern.
– There is nothing to worry about, Artem needs to get in shape, adapt to the championship and everything will be fine, – Selyuk says.
– So far, his team, after two victories in a row without Dziuba, has taken the lead. And if they rot on the bench? No one there will fuss with him: he came in the status of a star – give the result.
– Already in vain I came: you look, he will become the champion of Turkey, – Dmitry laughs. – But if players of this level sit on the bench, it helps a lot in the training process, raises the level of the team.
– Montella released the Norwegian, who scored. This is a wake up call.
– Listen, Artem came to Turkey in bad shape. He did not go through the preseason with the team, but ran around Slutsky. Miracles don’t happen. I think that now Artem is intensively gaining shape. Nothing terrible happens yet – it will play.