Sex movies in the ARD. What currently sounds more like a bad joke is about to become a reality. At least when it comes to the wishes and desires of the Jusos, i.e. the youth association of the SPD.
Accordingly, the Jusos from Berlin-Mitte have a list of demands on the ARD put on, which also contains the desire for porn. In the future, these should be available in the broadcaster’s media libraries and financed by the broadcasting license fee.
ARD should show porn – that’s what the Jusos are demanding
However, the sex films should be selected according to certain conditions, as reported by “Bild”. Only films with “anti-racist and feminist” content should be shown.
That is the ARD:
- ARD stands for AWorking group of the public law Rand radio stations of the Federal Republic Dgermany
- ARD was founded in 1950
- The ARD consists of nine state broadcasting corporations
- The best-known programs on ARD include “Always Sundays”, the “Tatort” series or the news program “Tagesschau”.
- Christine Strobl has been the program director since May 1, 2021
- Recently there has been repeated criticism of the public broadcasters
Background to the application: At present, pornographic films are mostly conspicuous for their sexist and sometimes also racist content. In addition, the backgrounds of the shoot are often dodgy, according to the Jusos according to “Bild”. Her specific demand: “Since free pornography is consumed primarily on the Internet, feminist porn must also be available free of charge, permanently and with low thresholds.”
Well then. One can wish for a lot. However, it is questionable whether the SPD will support the demands of their youth organization.
While the Jusos want porn, many ZDF fans want even more issues of “Fernsehgarten”. Unfortunately, the season of Kiwis Show ends next Sunday. The penultimate edition of the year had it all.