London England.- The Princess Charlene of Monaco appeared publicly this Monday to go to the funeral of the Queen Elizabeth II andn Westminster Abbey in London, England. Charlene looked extremely elegant in a black dress that she complemented perfectly with a traditional veil headdress. She attended the service alongside her husband, the Prince Albert II of Monaco, who was wearing a military uniform.
They linked arms as they headed to the church for the funeral ceremony, which was attended by several dignitaries from the Commonwealth, including Australia, New Zealand and Canada. His appearance occurs after Alberto sent his congratulations to the king charles iii for his ascension to the British throne.
The Princess and I wish you every success in leading the people of the United Kingdom and the many great nations of the Commonwealth. I am confident that under her reign, peace and stability will continue to thrive,” she said in a statement. “I look forward to seeing the important work that she has accomplished throughout her life flourish even more in the years to come.”
It should be noted that this public outing comes after 44-year-old Charlene disappeared from the public eye after she “nearly died” from a mysterious illness. “It’s unfair that she is portrayed as having some kind of mental or emotional issue,” a source told us in November 2021. “We don’t know why the palace downplays that she almost died in South Africa.”
The source also noted that Charlene had a serious ear, nose and throat infection, which resulted in “serious sinus and swallowing problems from previous surgery.”
She hasn’t been able to eat solid food in over six months due to all the surgeries she’s been through since then,” the source said. “She has only been able to drink liquids through a straw, so she lost almost half her body weight.”