Incredible attack on children in NRW!
In Cologne, a 30-year-old threw glass bottles at playing children. In the incident at NRW An 11-year-old sustained injuries. The police are investigating.
NRW: Drunk attacked playing children
On Friday evening, September 16, the police in Cologne had to stop a drunken rioter. The 30-year-old was probably under the influence of drugs when he threw bottles at children in Neustadt-Süd.
Provide first aid – you can do that!
- In the event of an accident, secure the scene of the accident and dial the emergency number 112 or 110
- monitor the casualty’s vital functions
- Just in case: start resuscitation, stop bleeding, stable side position
- Warm the person with a rescue blanket. Also pay attention to heat from below
- Mental health care: talk to the affected person, stroke their head. Even the unconscious feel this care
He injured an 11-year-old girl on the head with the glass. The rescue workers treated the laceration on her face immediately after arrival.
According to the police, the officers managed to take the man into custody on the spot.
More news from the area:
Dortmund: helicopter use in the middle of the city – central intersection closed!
Essen: Zollverein with bitter news – “You must have guessed it long ago”
Deutsche Bahn in NRW: man behaves impudently in RE 5 – then the situation escalates
30-year-old in custody
On the following Saturday morning, September 17, a judge sent the previously convicted man into custody. (neb)