The Federal Ministry of Health (SSa) reported, this Wednesday, September 14, 2022, 2 thousand 942 infections and 26 deaths from COVID-19in the last 24 hours.
We recommend you: Vaccine against COVID-19 Sovereign receives favorable opinion in Mexico
The Health Secretary reported that, in Mexico, there are 7 million 65 thousand 764 total cases of COVID-19.
Also, 329 thousand 837 people have died from the disease.
At the court this Wednesday there is 13 thousand 848 estimated active cases of COVID-19, according to the Ministry of Health.
The entities with the highest number of active cases are Mexico City, Baja California Sur, San Luis Potosí, Baja California and Sinaloa.
Health authorities recommend continuing with these measures:
– People who suffer from: diabetes, hypertension, morbid obesity, kidney failure, lupus, cancer, heart and respiratory diseases, as well as transplants, older adults over 60 years of age, pregnant people, must make family shelter at home.
– Keep a healthy distance, at least 1.5 meters away from each other.
– Protection and care of older adults, the most important measure is voluntary social isolation and following the recommendations of healthy distance and prevention measures if visiting older adults.
– Use of face masks and frequent hand washing.
– Ventilation in closed places.
– Greeting from a distance, do not greet with a kiss, hand or hug.
With N+ information