The bonus will reach 6.1 million people and will gradually decrease to $4,000 for those who have income of up to 2 minimum assets. In this way, As of this month, the minimum retirement will go from $37,525 to $50,353 and the two minimum retirements will go from $75,050 to $90,705.
With the bonus, the minimum pension will increase so far this year by 73.3%, growing by 7.9% above inflation. In this regard, Fernanda Raverta explained in a statement that “as of September, no pension will be below 50,000 pesos. With this announcement, we also guarantee predictability for the remainder of the year and continue to protect the income of Argentine families” .
When do Anses retirees get paid in September?
Anses payment schedule: Retirements and pensions with assets not exceeding $42,178
- DNI ending in 0: Thursday, September 8.
- DNI ending in 1: Friday, September 9.
- DNI ending in 2: Monday, September 12.
- DNI finished in 3: Tuesday, September 13.
- DNI finished in 4: Wednesday, September 14.
- DNI ending in 5: Thursday, September 15.
- DNI finished in 6: Friday, September 16.
- DNI finished in 7: Monday, September 19.
- DNI finished in 8: Tuesday, September 20.
- DNI finished in 9: Wednesday, September 21.
Anses payment schedule: Retirements and pensions with assets greater than $42,178
- DNI ending in 0 and 1: Thursday, September 22.
- DNI completed in 2 and 3: Friday, September 23.
- DNI ending in 4 and 5: Monday, September 26.
- DNI completed in 6 and 7: Tuesday, September 27.
- DNI finished in 8 and 9: Wednesday, September 28.
Anses: you can now check the payment schedule for September
The National Social Security Administration (ANSES) confirmed the payment schedule for the month of September 2022. Find out when and how much the beneficiaries of the agency will receive in this note.