Miralbueno Municipal Sports Center.

Four children poisoned in a swimming pool in Zaragoza due to a gas leak

Updated

Two of them have been transferred by ambulance to the hospital and it has not been necessary to vacate the complex.

Miralbueno Municipal Sports Center.

Four young children have been intoxicated this Saturday by a chlorine leak in the municipal swimming pools of the Miralbueno neighborhood in Zaragoza. Two of them were taken by ambulance to hospital. Michael Servetus of the Aragonese capital while the other two have remained in the care of their relatives. The intoxicated have been treated by Zaragoza firefighters who have been in charge of analyzing the causes of the leak.

The events took place around 6:00 p.m., when the pools were overflowing at that time due to the high temperatures prevailing in the Aragonese capital. According to the first investigations, it seems that a chlorine bubble in one of the splash glassesintended for younger children.

One of them, two years old, had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance, along with his mother, while the other, seven years old, left on his own feet with an oxygen mask before being evacuated. A five-year-old girl and another boy of the same age, who complained of itchy throat, did not require transfer.

The pool has not been clearedalthough members of the Local Police have proceeded to close the vessel where the incident took place.

However, as reported by municipal sources, a specialized analysis will be carried out to find out what has happened and make the appropriate decisions.

Source: www.elmundo.es

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.