By the end of the year, Blizzard will launch Dragonflightthe next expansion of World of Warcraft. This will turn the page from shadowlandswhich has already started at the beginning of the year with The End of Eternity, the last major update of the extension. But this time it really is the end.
Blizzard has just launched the final seasonal update for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. This adds Disguisea new affix for dungeons Mythic+ and a new fateful raid system. Here’s what awaits players in this Season 4 :
- The fateful raids : All Shadowlands Raids will be available through the new “fateful” system with a weekly rotation. Each week, a different raid (Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, or Sepulcher of the Founders), will become fateful. You will benefit from new affixes and new rewards with higher level items, regardless of the difficulty.
- This week, Château Nathria awaits you.
- The New Mythic+ Dungeon Rotation : This season, the rotation of Mythic+ dungeons will allow you to enjoy different dungeons, with both new ones and dungeons already available in the past. Two of them were also chosen by the community:
- All mega-dungeons, in their Mythic+ form (split in two):
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonders (Shadowlands);
- Tazavesh: So’leah’s Scheme (Shadowlands);
- Operation Mechagon: The Heist (Battle for Azeroth);
- Operation Mechagon: The Workshop (Battle for Azeroth);
- Return to Karazhan: Down (Legion);
- Return to Karazhan: summit (Legion);
- Iron Docks and Grimrail Depot (Warlords of Draenor), chosen by the community.
- Disguise, the new affix for Mythic+ dungeons : As players progress through their Mythic+ dungeons, they will encounter Dreadlords disguised as enemy NPCs. Locate and eliminate them to get a second cumulative bonus.
- New PvP Season.
Now fingers crossed that Dragonflight don’t take too long to disembark wow. You can find derivative products World of Warcraft on Amazon.
Writer – Tester