The secretary of education in Guanajuato, said that the SEG acts for complaints in Silao kindergarten

The secretary of education in Guanajuato, said that the SEG acts for complaints in Silao kindergarten

Silao, Guanajuato.- In Guanajuato, the secretary of education, George Hernandez, publicly expressed that the secretariat has acted in the case of abuse of six girls, in preschool education, which was presented in the community royal road Of the municipality of Silaothe official commented that since June 24 and before the complaint became media coverage, educational authorities were already working on the application of the action protocol.

“Before this was in the media, the Secretariat had already been dealing with the case for a month. It was a case that was dealt with from the beginning, I can say that the protocol was applied properly, fully adhering to all the provisions, both of the coexistence law, its regulations, the law that we have for all schools”, expressed the secretary of education in Guanajuato, Jorge Hernández.

Jorge Hernández recalled that it was on June 24 that the Secretary of Education in Guanajuato (SEG), learned about the case, this because one of the mothers of the victims went to the authorities and gave testimony of the situation that mothers and the school community were facing, for which, according to the secretary of education, the SEG reacted and acted on the 25th .

“On the 25th, we were already running the protocol. And they gradually warmed up. We had three calls for them to give their statement so that they could tell us what was happening”, expressed the secretary of education, Jorge Hernández

The secretary commented that in a first call only one mother came to give testimony, then in a second call, two more mothers joined the complaint, and already on a third occasion it was the six mothers who confirmed the complaint against the intern who worked in kindergarten.

“The problem was growing when the mothers were encouraged to denounce. Unfortunately there is this fear of saying what is happening, I can confirm that we have not covered up any case. This is the most delicate thing about the state, its childhood and its adolescence”, Jorge Hernandez said.

The Governor of Guanajuato, Diego Sinhue Rodríguez Vallejo, indicated that this case will not go unpunished, that the case must be analyzed and investigated seriously to reach the ultimate consequences and determine responsibilities.

“Once they are concluded, the full weight of the law to those who have abused that trust and of course all the help to those minors”, commented the governor, Diego Sinhue.

We recommend you read:

Jorge Hernández commented that for now the educational counselor and the coordinator of the educational preschool are under investigation, because they were responsible for hiring the intern who sexually abused the six girls at the José Joaquín Fernández de Lizardi preschool. To date, two legal procedures are still in force, one labor and one criminal. About the intern, it is the Attorney General of Guanajuato, who is in charge of the legal situation.

Source: Debate

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.