How long has River not turned a result?

The millionaire investment by Borja that the CD will approve

Cost. It really cost the arrival of Miguel Angel Borgia a River. And he cost in every way: for the crossroads that had to be overcome to convince Palmeiras when Deportivo Cali had agreed to sell its 50% and for the final value of the transfer, that this Thursday afternoon the River CD will approve. Cost US$8 million for 100% of the Colombian’s record, to which another US$600,000 had to be added to buy his image rights. Of that total, and despite the foreign exchange complications that affected the country at the time of purchase, US$5.4 million have already been paid and two installments of US$1.3 million are pending to settle the operation.

El Colibri not only has the particularity of being the second largest investment in the Gallardo cycle after Lucas Pratt (for Oso River he finally disbursed 13 million euros between the pass and the bonuses established in the contract with San Pablo): It also has a decreasing termination clause, as advanced by Olé of US$10 million until December 31, 2023, US$8 million until December 31, 2024 and US$4 million until December 31, 2025.

Look also

Speaking of peculiarities, the winter market also had them, because within the 25 million he spent on 11 incorporations in 2022 he completed the podium of the most expensive with Pablo Solari. the kid, who cost u$s 5 million for 60% according to official figures (the remaining 40% is shared by Colo Colo and Talleres in equal parts) it surpassed Franco Armani and Nico De la Cruz (for both they had paid u$s 4 million) in that category.

Complex window if there were any, the last one also meant an outlay of US $ 800 thousand for Colón to accept that Rodrigo Aliendro and Lucas Beltrán could play the round of 16 of the Copa Libertadores in which River was ultimately eliminated with Vélez. Although he arrived in free condition, for the Peti a compensation of US$ 400 thousand was paid to the Sabalero and the same figure was paid by the Vikingoalthough in this case with the consideration of obtaining another 25% of Alex Vigo’s pass, of whom the club already owned 50%.

Look also

Gallardo at work: the famous Plate Level

Beyond the questions of purchases or loans (among others, the transfer of Cristian Fererira to Newell’s will be approved until December 2023 for US$200,000, with an option for 50% of US$2 million and the possibility of repechage every six months), the CD will also give the go-ahead to the extension of the contract with Coca Cola so that it continues to be the official drink of the club and one of its sponsors in exchange for $55 million pesos per year and, in addition, to the 14 recitals that will be held this year and for which u$s 5.9 million will be received which -just like the advance sale of pacos and stalls- will be used to finance the expansion works of the Monumental.

The scoring stamp of Colibri Borja in River

Source: www.ole.com.ar

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.