“Shopping Queen”: “Salad in step” – Guido, what was going on there?
if Guido Maria Kretschmer is known for one thing in addition to its fashion, then for the fact that the “shopping Queen” moderator didn’t fall on his mouth. The designer from Münster proved that again this week.
There was the “shopping Queen“Tross traveled to the Bavarian capital Munich and the fashion designer was particularly taken with the candidate Melodie.
“Shopping Queen”: Guido Maria Kretschmer discovers “Salad in the crotch”
The 32-year-old mother and food youtuber was also not on the mouth. And anyone who has seen one or two episodes of “Shopping Queen” knows: Kretschmer likes that.
That is shopping Queen:
- The styling documentary “Shopping Queen” has been broadcast on Vox since January 2012
- The show will be commented on by designer Guido Maria Kretschmer
- In the show, five candidates compete against each other over five days
- Each week the film is shot in a different city
- Whoever finds the most suitable outfit for the motto can be happy about the victory in the end
- “Shopping Queen” runs daily at 3 p.m. on Vox – and in advance in the RTL+ media library
What Kretschmer doesn’t like is when the good “Shopping Queen” bus gets messed up. And unfortunately, that’s exactly what Melodie and her best friend Mariam did. The second had namely, as it should be. brought two bottles of piccolo. And after opening, they poured directly over the seats of the bus and the pants of the candidates.
“Shopping Queen”: No champagne mood among the competition
“Yes, it’s so easy to have lettuce in your crotch again,” commented the fashion designer. So Guido, please … children are still watching here. Well, they will survive. As does Melody and Mariam. However, the champagne shower did not bring any luck while shopping.
More from the world of celebrities:
Neither Guido Maria Kretschmer nor Melodie’s competitors felt a champagne mood with their outfit. And so in the end there were seven points in unison from their competitors. So 28 points in total. This puts the Munich native just behind her competitor Anna with 30 points. But Guido’s rating is only available on Friday.