It is reported that yesterday Varela arrived at the club’s base in Novogorsk, but only to pick up things.
About the situation with legionnaires in the RPL after FIFA allowed them to unilaterally suspend or terminate contracts with RPL clubs, we talked with football agent Alexei Safonov.
– Can Dynamo somehow punish Varela?
– How do you punish him? FIFA allowed legionnaires to unilaterally terminate contracts with RPL clubs. And that opened Pandora’s box. Varela decided to leave and calmly left. Didn’t even inform anyone.
Zenit extended contracts with some of its Brazilians – they just poured money well into them. And Varela’s agent demanded that Dynamo more than double his salary. And for themselves some unrealistic bonuses. The club did not succumb to this blackmail.
– That is, now legionnaires can brazenly blackmail our clubs, hiding behind this FIFA piece of paper?
– And there is. And you can’t do anything to them. Here a man ran away on the eve of the calendar match and that’s it – what can he do?
– I hope that at least Dynamo did not pay him in advance?
– No, who will pay him in advance? Another thing is that Dynamo correctly says that the player has violated contractual obligations.
– And the player shows them a piece of paper from FIFA – I have the right.
– And there is.
– Yesterday there was information that Beka Beka will leave for France.
– I’m not surprised by anything. I once told you that in the application of Rostov there are 14 pupils of Lokomotiv, and some Beck Beck played. And who should Lokomotiv fans root for – for their pupils or for someone else’s legionnaire? Is he a club legend? Will leave – and good riddance.