In the Argal Workshop, the most relevant nutritional and gastronomic trends in the meat sector are analyzed
Since its beginnings in a small butcher’s shop in Pamplona, more than 100 years ago, Argal has known how to combine respect for tradition and traditional flavors, high-quality raw materials and technological innovation. To achieve this, in addition to working so that their products reach more than 30 countries, they develop initiatives related to quality and innovation. That’s why they created the Arga Workshopl, a center for creation, innovation, development and training, where the most relevant nutritional and gastronomic trends in the meat sector are analyzed.
Taller Argal, a space for professionals
To be at the forefront of all trends in food, it is essential to have the best specialists. That is why in Taller Argal you will find great professionals: gastronomic advisers, specialists in food biotechnology, specialists in nutrition and aesthetic medicine, and experts in food technology.
It is about going one step further, so as not to separate the product from a healthy and conscious diet, in which our well-being and the quality of what we eat is above all else.
The values that move us
Our philosophy is to continue innovating to be leaders in quality in all the markets in which we work, and it is based on essential values:
- The experience of more than 100 yearswhich allows us to be in the international market with a wide range of products, taking care of all the details.
- The highest quality with which all our products are made, and which is increasingly recognized by consumers who value good, well-made and natural things.
- Transparency in every sense. It is essential that the consumer has as much information as possible, so the packaging is transparent, so that the appearance of each product can be clearly seen.
- The innovation of our products to adapt to the needs of consumers, which keeps us in constant evolution.
The fundamentals of Taller Argal
The professionals who are part of Arga Workshopl allow development at all essential nutritional levels:
- The gastronomyanalyzing and researching new trends, which continue to grow in Europe and are increasingly important, from quality and creativity.
- The nutrition of high quality of each product, with beneficial nutrients for the health of those who consume it, such as iron and B vitamins.
- Health, which largely depends on a balanced diet. That is why we take into account that the food we eat should be part of a balanced diet.
- The formation is essential in Taller Argal, a reference center that supports the development of young professionals in the field of gastronomy, always from the innovation point of view.