Hartz 4 in NRW: clan boss received almost half a million euros – job center under pressure
Last year, a SEK team with police tanks stormed the Al-Zeins’ villa NRW. The clan boss should Hartz 4 and thus stole several hundred thousand euros.
The supposed Hartz 4– Fraud strikes in NRW big waves. Now the clan boss has to assert himself in court.
Hartz 4 in NRW: clan boss in court
Between 2014 and 2021, Badia Al-Zein is said to have received a total of 456,000 euros from the job center. DER WESTEN has already reported on the clan chief’s scam:
+++ Hartz 4 in NRW: clan boss cheated the office for years – the scam was incredibly bold +++
This is Hartz 4:
- “Hartz 4” actually means unemployment benefit II (ALG II)
- It was introduced on January 1, 2005 and is the basic security benefit for employable beneficiaries
- is intended to enable recipients to lead a life consistent with human dignity
- can be reduced by permissible sanctions or eliminated entirely
- The second book of the Social Security Code forms the legal basis for the ALG II
While he has to assert himself in court, the relevant authorities are also under pressure. According to “Bild”, the job center in Leverkusen is also involved in the process. An employee there has to answer and explain how the unauthorized distribution could have happened.
Finally, there were problems with the clan chief’s forms. At the latest with the documents, the authority should have seen the light.
Hartz 4 in NRW: Job center rejects mistakes
In the “image” an employee explains: “The people who come to us often have problems filling out forms. We lay out many things in a low-threshold manner in favor of the applicant. Securing livelihoods for the needy is the priority.”
More news from NRW:
Nevertheless, the job center is claiming back the money paid since May 1, 2015. (neb)